The Proxes R1R is an ultra-high performance passenger car tyre that provides uncompromised performance for users that require a tyre with higher grip levels than most ultra-high performance tyres. The Proxes R1R utilizes a motor sport-inspired silica re-inforced tread compound (UTQG Treadwear rating of 140), and a casing construction that features extra-wide steel belts & steel side plies for exceptional levels of wet & dry grip. The aggressive directional tread pattern prevents aquaplaning even at high speeds. Available size range will expand. The UTQG Treadwear Rating of 140 allows the use of the Proxes R1R for the Clubsprint class at "Superlap" and "Time Attack" events where rules specify tyres with a UTQG Treadwear Rating of >100. Tread shaving / buffing will provide improved lap times for these events in dry conditions.
- Improves grip for better handling and performance during high-spirited driving.
- Shallow grooves and a unidirectional pattern achieve balanced performance between wet and dry conditions.
- Stabilises center block movement to decrease irregular wear.
- Helps to increase hydroplaning resistance.
- Improve water evacuation.
- Narrow width at the tyre edge widens the shoulder block area to enhance steering.
- Provide resistance to irregular wear.
- Improve dry performance by maintaining block stiffness during aggressive braking.
- Improves steering response and handling by optimizing the contact patch shape.
Performance Category: Ultra High Performance
|Size||Load Index||Speed Index||Overall Diameter||Runflat|