Michelin Agilis 3 is a commercial light van tyre that delivers long life and energy efficiency. The Michelin Agilis 3 delivers a safer and longer performance from the first kilometre until the last
- SAFETY MADE TO LAST - Market leading in wet braking performance from the 1st to the last kilometer - 11% Shorter wet braking when tyre has been worn - Thanks to Unique kerbing shields protection against sidewall damage.
- EVERY DROP COUNTS - 12% superior rolling resistance resulting in reduced fuel consumption giving you the environmental advantage.
- YOUR PARTNER FOR LONGER - Up to 25% more mileage vs previous generation - Less downtime, therefore more savings for you and your business
- STONE EJECTORS - Horizontal bars in the tread groove that are designed to minimize stone trapping, resulting in a tyre that keeps your down time to a minimum and lowers your running costs
- U SHAPE GROOVES - A more ‘vertical’ design increases void ratio by 2mm, allowing for greater water clearance for lasting wet grip performance
- SIDEWALL SHIELDS - Made with an Abrasion-resistant rubber compound. These shields give added protection without compromising the casing flexibility
- INNOVATIVE POLYMER - Allows higher density of silica & carbon black materials leading to improved wet grip, fuel saving and mileage performances
- FULL DEPTH SIPES - Ensuring good flexibility of the tread blocks, resulting in market leading wet grip performance; both new and when worn
- UNDER TREAD - Keeps the operating temperature cooler thus helps reduce fuel costs.
Performance Category: Commercial
|Size||Load Index||Speed Index||Overall Diameter||Runflat|